I just finished devouring my new fav lunch. It is fresh, delicious, and it only took 3 minutes to make–including the time it took me to get the ingredients out of my big a** fridge! Keep the ingredients on hand for this one cause it is a super smart, super delicious, super filling, and a super great decision! What is up with my fixation on SUPER today?? Anyway, try it–you WILL love it!
My new fav lunch
Calories=350; fat=who really cares, most of it is coming from the avocado!
- 2 GF tortillas–I like Udi’s (found in the freezer section at Mama Jeans)
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced into 6 slices
- 4 T fresh salsa–I use Artisan from Sam’s
- 1/2 t chipotle pepper flakes
- 1/2 t cumin seeds or cumin powder
- a few sliced black olives
- 1-2 T diced red onion
- sprinkle of nutritional yeast
- 1 T cilantro, torn–if you have some on hand
- 1/2 lime, juice only
Put half of the ingredients on a tortilla and sprinkle lime juice over the top. Pop it in the micro for 30 seconds or so. Prep the second one or do your clean up (return items to the fridge and wipe off the knife) while it is cooking. Roll it up, eat and enjoy your quick and healthful lunch!